There are different ways you can help us raise funds:
- organising an awareness and fundraising event, e.g. a coffee morning, cake stall, musical event, a sponsored run or cycle;
- organise donations in lieu of wedding favours or funeral flowers;
- supporting our online shop;
- making a one-off donation;
- making a monthly direct debit donation;
- making a yearly direct debit donation; and/or
- leaving us a small gift in your will.
Any donation, however small, will be greatly appreciated.
All donations made to GibSams are solely used to either help raise awareness of GibSams’ services or fund the improvement of GibSams’ services, including, but not limited to:
- the specialised training by qualified professionals of GibSams’ volunteers;
- the operational costs involved with GibSams’ freephone helpline and chat service (whilst the volunteers who make up its Listening Service Team are non-remunerated, there are inherent ongoing costs involved with the operation of GibSams’ freephone helpline and chat service); and
- costs related to the advertisement and promotion of GibSams’ services and Awareness and Outreach Programme events.